Charcoal Lavender Facial Cleansing Bar
Our new charcoal facial cleansing bar was specifically created for oily and blemished skin. This bar features so many amazing ingredients to help curb oil production and prevent blemishes, while also having anti-aging qualities and is lightly scented with lavender essential oil. While being used just as a facial bar and not a body soap, if treated correctly, this bar will last a very, very long time!
- Activated charcoal absorbs dirt, bacteria, and excess oil from the skin.
- Aloe vera powder adds moisture and soothes skin.
- Neem oil contains essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, and is said to stimulate collagen production.
- Pomegranate seed oil is high in punicic acid and helps combat free radicals.
- Prickly pear seed oil is rich textured and nourishing, it is high in linoleic acid and Vitamins A, E and K. It's derived from the seeds of the prickly pear cactus.
- Rhassoul clay helps balance oil production and is slightly detoxing.
- Lavender essential oil is antibacterial.
Saponified oils of Olive Oil, Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter*, Jojoba Oil*, Neem Oil*, Prickly Pear Seed Oil*, Pomegranate Seed Oil*, Sea Buckthorn Oil*, Rose Hip Seed CO2*, Activated Charcoal, Rhassoul Clay, Aloe Vera Powder, Lavender Essential Oil
Lather onto face using a wash cloth, cloth facial round, hands, etc. 1-2 times a day scrubbing in small circles. Rinse thoroughly and follow up with a moisturizer. This soap is not to be used on dry or sensitive skin as it may be too drying as it was formulated for oily skin.
Handmade soap is much different than store bought soap. Please click HERE to read our blog on how to care for your handmade soap and extend the use of each bar.
*For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This blend should not be used on babies, children, or those pregnant or breast feeding due to the lack of clinical testing on essential oils. By purchasing you are agreeing to all shop policies.*
$5.95 shipping for orders up to $60
FREE SHIPPING* for orders $60+
*domestic only, excludes wholesale orders
Orders ship within 2-7 days. All orders are shipped with USPS and include a tracking number. Orders typically take 2-5 days to arrive.
If your order arrives broken or damaged, please take a photo of your broken item including the packaging and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.